Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hello Rylie Girl!

Finally! We met Rylie Chayse. She is beautiful and looks just like her Mommy, Robyn. I am so excited my brother Chad has a baby. I am even more excited that they are now living a mere 2 hours away in Pearl instead of 20 plus hours away in Rhode Island.



Rylie, I promised your Daddy I would aggravate you as much as he has aggravated my boys since the day they were born. But how could anyone bother such a sweet looking baby? I guess Uncle Chad will just have to be the sole aggravator in the family.



Cooper is in love with Rylie. He always asks to hold her. He slapped Christian's arm and said, "I want a baby sister. Go get me one now." I guess the boy knows what he wants!



Jack's playmates are Chad and Robyn while they are in town. Until baby Rylie arrived. While Jack is still adjusting to the attention switch, he is in love with Rylie also. He asks to hold her and kiss her. After Rylie is happy from being in one of many people's arms, Jack gets undivided attention from Aunt RaRa and Uncle Chad. I am so glad my boys love Rylie. They are all going to be the best of friends one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment