Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Easter!

Holidays are so exciting with children. I love decorating the house and doing holiday activities with the boys. Jack and Coop couldn't wait for Easter morning. Our Easter bunny thought he was Santa Clause. Year after year we say that the bunny needs to remember he is no Old St. Nick. Maybe next year.



Dyeing Easter eggs with Tyler is a tradition, and he was sorely missed this year. Uncle Ty Ty, you need to figure out your schedule and pencil us in next time! We really could have used you when it came time to mixing the dye with the water and vinegar. Would you actually believe that 2 college degree individuals could not figure out how to mix it AFTER we read the directions like 5 times each. My excuse? Blonde hair. My hubby? ??? Thankfully, one of my best friends is an engineer and she knew EXACTLY what to do! I think I might have heard serious laughter from her family as I was hanging up the phone. What were you laughing at, Kristy and Adam? I don't get it. :)





Easter at Gigi and Poppy's



Happy Easter!

1 comment: