Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Christian!

I had such a fun day planned for Christian's 33rd birthday. It started off at the Ritz Carlton Spa where Christian got a massage and I got a facial. Christian loved it! We hung out in the hot tub and in our separate lounge areas. Next time I go I think I am going to get a service and then spend the rest of the day in the lounge area reading my Kindle. It was wonderful and so relaxing.

Next we walked over to Luke Restaurant on St. Charles Avenue. Yummy!


After walking around in Canal Place, we headed back to Metairie.


I have been telling Christian that he NEEDS a pedicure. You just can't imagine what his feet look like. It's not the toes, it's the bottom of his foot. Trust me, it's bad. Sorry dear.

Much to his chagrin, I took him to get a pedicure.

I just knew he would love getting one even though he didn't want one.

He didn't love it. Oh well, I tried.


Christian said for my birthday we are going to play a round of golf and eating at Hooter's.




Happy Birthday, Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment