Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Cooper!

Happy 2nd birthday Cooper! Cooper woke up early Friday morning on his birthday for some birthday fun.



Breakfast was served on his birthday plate and birthday placemat. He was surrounded by streamers and balloons and loved every minute of it. Coop was the star of the day!

After we dropped Jack off to school, I took Cooper to Chuck E Cheese and his best buddy Peyton met us there.




Monkey See...

Monkey Do!


Tonight Tyler graduated from grad school :) at Mississippi College with his MBA so we had to miss Vineyard in the Park. :( We were really excited to go stay with Ty Ty for the 1st time (ever) since Chad, Robyn, and Rylie Girl moved to Jackson. I see a lot of more weekends spent at Tyler's. Thank you Tyler for taking us in, giving up your room, sleeping with Jack Jack, and sharing the house with Brooksie. You were a trooper especially when you found out we didn't bring poopy bags for Brooksie and you saw little boy's poo poo shoe prints in your garage. Oops!



Congratulations, Tyler! We are so proud of you.




After dinner we went back to Ty Ty's and sang Happy Birthday to Cooper. Cooper loves this song. He makes me sing it year round to everyone, but his favorite person for me to sing it to is my hairdresser, Sheri. Why? Not sure.


Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Dear Cooper

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Cooper. You light up our world. You are very funny, sweet, and talkative. There are no boring days with you around. You love and adore your brother, and I can't wait to see y'alls friendship grow. I thank God for you every day, pray that He protects you, and that you know Him personally from an early age and all the days of your life. I can't imagine my life without your sweet smile. I love you.
Love,
Mommy

1 comment: