Friday, January 7, 2011

Snapshots of 2010 part 4 (seriously?)

September

Kleenex please. Jack began his 3 year old program today in the Little Bears class. Of course he loves it, and I am happy.



Can't take Jack's picture on the 1st day of school without getting in a little photo shoot of Coop at his future school...



I have some great aunts in my life, but one aunt in particular always comes through with great tickets to all the local kid shows/plays. We see them all! Here we are at Curious George - something about cooking - which I don't really recommend, but fun was had anyway ! Jack is happy as can be with his newest friend Briana.



Does this little face just scream that he's going to sit through the whole show and be quiet?



Nope? Then you would be right!



Me: Jack, can you try to get Coop to stand by you and take a picture?
Jack: Sure, Mommy.
Me: Jack, I didn't mean in a headlock. Please let your brother breathe.
P.S. I think Jacob needed a headlock from Briana too!



The boys love to eat their afternoon snack outside whenever possible. So does Mommy...easy clean up! These pictures just makes my heart smile. My boys really do love each other.





Time to go to Rhode Island for one last visit (hopefully). Christian and I flew to Providence for a long weekend landing in Providence, said hi to Robyn, and then off to Kennebunkport, Maine for the night at a bed and breakfast. This was our first venture to a bed and breakfast. We stayed at the Captain Fairfield Inn and Fin was our innkeeper. Now Fin was exactly what I expected just about 30 years younger. The house was very nice and old(don't they have to be?). Although we had a great time and will probably stay at another bed and breakfast in our life time, we love the luxury of a nice, quiet, and air conditioned hotel room. Nothing beats it! Kennebunkport is this very quaint town with beautiful scenery.



I convinced Christian we just HAD to go to Massachusetts to pick apples at the apple orchard. When else will we ever get that experience again?! It was a lot like going to a pumpkin patch. They must have some awesome field trips.





On our last night in Providence, we met up with my cousin Shannon and her husband Marty at Ruth Chris' Steakhouse. We rarely get to see Shannon and Marty outside of New Orleans and Arkansas so we were really excited they were in Boston for Marty's business trip the same time we were in Providence. Although our visit together was too brief, we had a really nice dinner with them.



October


Back to Disney World! My mom and I took the boys to Disney n early October, and it was surprisingly easy. Jack was 3.9 years old and Coop was 1.5 years old. We were a little worried about Coop, but he did great!



Cooper loves his Gigi (and her ear)!



Pumpkin Patch time! Normally we go to a pumpkin patch in Montz or across the lake, but this year we decided to go easy and try St. Augustine's school. I think everyone was really happy with it, but I secretly love taking my kids to an actual pumpkin patch. I think we might have to go to a patch in 2011. We did have a really good time and it was really easy this year. Good times with the Kuehne's again!

I can't get enough of my little guy's curls!



My little boy is getting too big!





The boys had a lot of fun with Daddy carving the pumpkin!



Boo at the Zoo! This was our second year going. Christian got called in for a rare after hours emergency surgery so I took the kids alone with the Kuehne's. Thank God they were there to help me! The boys had a blast!





Happy Halloween! Thank you to Brian and Kristy Jeansonne for having us over for a great Halloween party. The kids had a great time playing with the slew of other children. Next, we took the kids trick or treating. They loved it! Coop kept asking everyone for "canny", and Jack knew exactly what to do! My mom took the kids for more trick or treating while Christian and I headed to the Saints game with my dad. We loved (or I did) dressing in costume for the game. It was a total bummer that the Saints lost.



Jersey Shore! Franny had her almost annual bunco party the night before Halloween. This year's theme was Jersey Shore. I had so much fun dressing up, and I think Christian secretly did too! When I found out it was Jersey Shore themed I had no idea how to dress. I asked a couple of sales attendants at Forever 21 to help me out, and I think they were slightly offended! Even though they don't think their clothes are Jersey Shore-ish, I think I found a very Jersey Shore outfit!





2 comments:

  1. you're doing better than me with this =)...my part 2 isn't even close...and you've done part 4!? great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I don't want to post anything until I'm finished with it. Otherwise I may never complete it. It's a goal now!

    ReplyDelete