Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Jack!



This month we celebrated sweet Jack's 4th birthday. How time flies! Thinking back to Jan. 11, 2007 makes me smile. Christian and I enjoyed our last night together as a couple laying on the couch and watching Grey's Anatomy. Now I know it sounds kind of relaxing when I knew I had to be at the hospital in only 4 short hours, but the truth is the week prior to Jan. 11 was crazy! We had only been living in our again house for 4 months since Katrina took over our cozy home. We still had a lot to do! I was pretty adamant that Jack or Gracie could not park outside in the driveway. No way was my child going to get out of the car outside when a perfectly useful garage was sitting right there, right? I had Christian working all hours to finish hanging up the garage shelving units so we could get the Katrina junk (aka construction stuff) off of the garage floor so the Nissan Murano could fit into the garage. He finally finished on Jan. 11 about 6 PM. I was a happy soon-to-be-Mommy! So there we are watching Grey's and making one last home video documenting how excited we were to meet Jack/Gracie.



Happy 1st Birthday!



Happy 2nd Birthday!



Happy 3rd Birthday!



Fast forward 4 YEARS!!!

We surprised Jack at his school with cupcakes for his class. I love seeing how excited Jack gets to see his Mommy and Daddy in his classroom. After school my mom, Cooper, and I took Jack to Chuck E Cheese. A little boy's heaven!





The 2nd birthday celebration was dinner and cake at home. Gigi and Poppy came over and Uncle Chad surprised Jack. He was thrilled! Jack got his Leapster Explorer with a Toy Story game and a Madagascar game which is a little too violent for my liking. We sit next to him while he plays and cheer him on with, "Hurry Up! Punch him! Kill it! Don't let him kill you!" Even though I can be a little crazy and over-protective with my kids, this cheering just doesn't seem right. We definitely need to re-evaluate that game!



Jack's 4th birthday party was celebrated at Bounce Spectrum for the 2nd year in a row. Lots of friends and family came out to celebrate Jack and make him feel extra special and loved.



Happy Birthday Bug!

P.S...

Christian came home on Jack's birthday with the stomach bug and continued to pass it around for the next 2 weeks within the family. Thanks Honey.

Coop is going to be a lot better equipped in life than Jack. He had to come home from the hospital and park OUTSIDE!

1 comment: