Wednesday, January 18, 2012

All Things Boy

A lot of blogs I read have decided to go with meaningful themes for 2012. I like this idea so I've thought long and hard about what meaningful direction I want my blog to head in for 2012. Well, I decided to scrap that idea. I have a horrible memory. I don't hold grudges because after a couple of days I have no idea what the grudge was for. I guess it's a blessing in that sense, but a curse when I try to remember things said, events, vacations, and just every day life. I need to see if there's a pill for that!

I have decided to use my blog to post things my kids say and do. So for those of you who hate when people are ALWAYS talking about their kids, you may want to check back in in 2013!

Cooper lays in my bed every morning and drinks his milk and snuggles with me while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.. Right now he is obsessed with all things boy and by that, I mean ALL things boy. He pulled down his undies and pulled out his pee pee. It went a little like this:

Ashley: Cooper, put your pee pee up.
Cooper: You don't like it?
A: Put it up.
C: Mommy, you don't like my pee pee?
A: I like your pee pee. Now put it up.

And back in it goes. So for those of you that may hear, "My mommy likes my pee pee," you now know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment