Sunday, July 3, 2011

Little Fish

Jack loves to swim and for the past several years my good friend Kelly has taught Jack swim lessons at my mom's house. She is prego with her 3rd kiddo, and she was unable to teach this year. We surely missed her! Instead Jack took lessons at Elmwood with his best buddy Preston. I enjoyed hanging out with Kristy at the pool and then swimming after lessons followed by lunch, but it made for some really exhausting days for 2 weeks. I am glad they are over, and I hope to have Kelly teach again next year. We enjoyed Ms. Flo at Elmwood, but there really is nothing like private lessons. Elmwood had 5 or so teachers teaching 3-5 kids per class at the same time in the same pool as well as members swimming in the same pool. Hectic! Cooper got his own lessons from me. He had a blast!

Jack loved floating on his back and was awesome at it!




Jack and his buddy Preston on the last day of swim lessons. The kids got to put on life vests and float in a raft, and could get flipped if they chose. Our boys opted no!

I look forward to lots of swimming days with my boys this summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment