Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Beaches and Summer Just Go Together

Every summer we go to the beach

With my side of the family

But this year Ty Ty didn't make it

But Coop's tiny hiney made an appearance.

The kid loves to be naked.

Rylie Girl was not impressed with the heat.

Jack searched for seashells.

My boys love their Daddy

Their Mommy too

And walks on the beach

With a little brotherly love.

No trip would be complete

Without a day on the boat

To finish with some swimming at Crab Island.

A day at Big Kahuna's

Never disappoints.

Neither does a train ride at Emerald Grand.

We are excited and thankful

That sweet Rylie Girl

Is a part of our family now.

I love my family

And my parents too.

Uncle Chad, my boys love you, but please quit teaching them to pull your finger :)

Poppy's birthday is celebrated on every trip

And I love to see your family grow from year to year.

So until we meet again

Let's savor all the memories made.

No comments:

Post a Comment