Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Leaky Faucet

Coop is officially potty trained! He has to be potty trained for nursery school in the fall so we decided to tackle it while Christian was off for the 3 day holiday for the 4th of July. Smart move on my part! It would be so hard to do it without Christian. Fortunately for me, Coop wanted his Daddy with him most of the time. He's not using to having his Daddy home for 3 days in a row, and he was loving Daddy time.

We used the 3 Day Potty Training Method by Lora Jensen . Essentially you spend 3 days at home with your little one wearing only a t-shirt and undies, and you stare at their crotch for 3 days. You only bring them to the bathroom if they ask or if you see them start to potty in their underwear. The teaching moment is that you catch them while they are having an accident. If you miss the accident, you miss the learning moment. The hardest part is having to stay at home for 3 days straight. At least for my family it is. We are used to being out.

We woke up Saturday morning and Coop put on his big boy undies and threw his diapers away. We took him to the bathroom to show him his potty and to tell him this is where he will go pee pee and poo poo. Evidently he didn't listen! In the first 30 minutes, my leaky faucet had to have his undies changed 7 times. He just leaked all day! Cooper woke up dry after naptime, and was dry all night until 6 am. He woke up crying because he peed all over himself. Needless to say, Coop now sleeps with Pull Ups on at nap and bed. He continues to stay dry at nap but not bedtime.

By the middle of the 2nd day, I so badly wanted to just hang it up and pull the diapers out of the pretend garbage can we threw them in. But he got it. We also cheated a bit and got to celebrate the 4th of July at 2 parties. Thank God there were no accidents there. By that time I think he got it. Except for the poop. He didn't poop for 3 days - which is not normal for him. He stopped up Mrs. Debbie's toilet, went in his undies, and went in the bathtub. Where #4 will land will be interesting to see. Instead of Where's Waldo, it's Where's the Poop around here.

We even took Coop swimming at the parties, and he got out every time he had to pee. We were shocked and pleasantly surprised!

I took Coop out today and he did great! I am sure there will be accidents, but I am so proud of my little boogie. I am a firm believer in the 3 day method. I have tried it with 2 children with very different personalities and different potty habits, and it worked perfectly on both of them. The method teaches you to night potty train too. That worked on Jack, but only because he just didn't wet the bed. If we would have continued with Coop, it would have worked with him too. But, frankly, the Pull Ups are worth it. I don't like changing sheets in the middle of the night! Give it a try if you need to potty train your little one. Let me know if you would like to see my book.


I love him in his undies...so cute!

He was so proud of himself :)


"Dr. Cooper"
I think Cooper secretly loved potty training. He was in heaven with 3 12 hour days of constant playtime with Mommy and Daddy

A 4th of July break from Potty Training - but still wearing big boy undies - at the Rushich's

Baking cookies with Mommy on the 3rd day
This picture was taken right before he had his biggest accident of all.

My big boy swimming with his favorite Nellie Bellie at the Hoefeld's

4 comments:

  1. Love to assfuck the little boy till i cum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep your son standing on the chair i would definitely be pulling his undies down and playing with his penis and sucking on his penis his erect penis is so cute I would love to fuck him in the bum I would use the eggs as the lube and jam my penis up his tiny little tight boy bum hole and when he is crying I will say you brought this on your self with you wearing your cute little boy undies and your penis head was pushing your undies forward I just could not resist fucking your cute little boy bum and jerking and sucking on your little boy penis. Then when he starts squirming around I would pick up your son and take him to his room then I would lay him down on his bed then I would cover his mouth and jerk his penis off really fast until he spurts his cum out for the very first time and then I would say you’re so cute I just could not keep my hands off of you and then when I saw your little penis bouncing around inside your undies then I knew I had to take you and fuck you and play with your penis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sons long sweet little boy penis in his undies that I would be definitely ripping them off him and I am going to lay Cooper down and then I am going to suck on your sons long pubescent penis and lick his penis head off from all his precum that is oozing out from his penis head then I am going to force him to explode all his sweet little boy cum out from his long penis into my mouth and I am going to swallow his cum. Then I am going to force him over and then fuck his chubby little boy bum then I will suck on his testicals and play with his long penis and lick his penis head

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to play doctor with your son Cooper in his room, I would be the doctor and I would lay Cooper down on his bed and then I would pull his undies down and then I will start playing with his smooth little boy penis then I will cover his mouth then suck on his penis and taste his sweet precum oozing out from his penis head then I will keep sucking on Cooper until he explodes his cum inside my mouth and I swallow it then I pull his penis out of my mouth and I said your cum was so tasty little one then he said he feels good then he asked me why did you suck on my penis? Then I said because you’re so cute and your penis head was so sweet then I said I need to look at your bum then Cooper turned over and I said that’s one cute chubby boy bum then I said I am definitely fucking the shit out of this bum then Cooper tried getting off the bed but he was not quick enough because I was on top of him and and said that’s one cute little boy bum then I covered his mouth and I jammed my penis into his bum and moved my hips up and down then I said I stopped playing doctor with you Cooper once I pulled your undies down then I pulled out and said I love you Cooper and your very tight chubby bum, you are so sexy Cooper with your cute little boy chubby bum that you made me cum in your bum and you made me rape your chubby boy bum it’s so adorable and smooth. Then I forced Cooper over and I grabbed his smooth penis and I said I love your long smooth penis Cooper then I sucked on his penis then I made Cooper cum in my mouth and I swallowed it then I kept his dirty undies and kissed his penis head and kidnapped Cooper after I took pictures of his smooth little boy body

    ReplyDelete