Monday, October 17, 2011

Football Time!

I have been very MIA from the blogging world. I got caught up in enjoying the end of summer with my boys. I have taken so many pictures and participated in so many activities with the boys that I have no idea what to choose to blog about. So I didn't.

I am so excited it is football season! I love everything about it - the fall weather that will get here one day, going to football games, tailgating (not really), and watching games with friends. The downside to football season is we never get a break. October is the busiest month of the year for us. And I would like to have a baby in October eventually - am I crazy? I need to rethink that.

This year we bought season tickets to LSU. How fun! And how time consuming. I think we should leave the house for 11:00 am for a 2:30 game. Christian thinks we should leave at 8am. So we compromise which is still way too early for me. The games are fun but not when all day every Saturday is spent there. But I am digressing from my "I Love Football" post.

We spent Labor Day weekend in Dallas for LSU's opening game against Oregon. We had a great trip being together, spending time with Christian's college buddies, and visiting with my aunt and uncle.




Neil and Lacy brought us to the Cowboys suite for the 2nd half of the game

No comments:

Post a Comment