Sunday, July 29, 2012

Justin Beaver and Grandpa

Jack just finished his PK4 year. There were 16 boys and only 4 girls in his class. One of the funniest things Jack learned this year is that there is an individual named Justin "Beaver". He has no idea who he is or what he's famous for. Well, neither do we. We have explained to him who Justin Beiber is but still he insists on calling him Justin Beaver. The other night we were at my parents' house for dinner and my Grandpa was there. The General has always loved taking out his "teeth" and scaring us. We use to beg him to do it all the time. So of course, I want to pass the tradition on to my kids. Now my 3 and 5 year olds know that Grandpa can take out his teeth. After dinner the boys asked Grandpa to do it. He did it. I hear them having fun screaming and laughing. Next thing I hear is Cooper screaming, "You're Justin Beiber!" Now not only do I have a 5 year old talking about Justin Beaver, but I have a 3 year old screaming at my Grandpa (in an ugly accusing voice) that he's Justin Beiber. I think it's time to break out Christian's CDs and teach the boys exactly who Justin Beiber is. Maybe Daddy can show them some new dance moves while we are at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment