Saturday, December 10, 2011

Halloween

I am so far behind with posting! As the end of the year quickly approaches, I realized how much I haven't posted yet. Time to get busy busy busy!

We had a lot of fun on Halloween. We decided to have a party this year. We wanted the kids to have fun playing and not just trick or treating. The jumper was delivered at 7 AM so the boys got to jump before school. After school friends came over to jump, and then the party followed that night.

Coop at his class' Halloween party

Jack's class party.


I LOVE being room mom!

Peyton came to play after school


The triplets came over to play too!

Thanks to Pinterest I had a blast decorating this year!

Almost all of the trick or treaters - minus Keira and Mallie

Jack and Conlan

Coop and Coop

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment